Animal Services FAQs

  • Adopt A Pet

  • Animal Services Response to After Hours Requests

  • Animal Shelter Volunteer Opportunities

  • Tips for Responsible Pet Ownership

Building Inspection FAQs

  • Do I need A Permit?

  • How do I become registered as a Building/General Contractor in the City of Lubbock?

  • How do I obtain a permit?

  • How do I report a contractor?

  • How do I report illegal construction?

  • Obtaining a 'Certificate of Occupancy'

  • Verify contractor credentials and status

Codes FAQs

  • Find Information about Garage Sales

  • Find Information about More Than two Unrelated Persons in a Home

  • Find Information about RV's and Other Oversized Vehicles

  • Find Information about Substandard Structures/Property Maintenance

  • Find Information about View Obstruction

Community Development FAQs

  • Are there programs to help with repairs or construction of affordable housing? (HOME Investment Program)

  • Do I qualify to have handicap accessible items built or installed in my home? (Barrier Free)

  • How does someone become an approved contractor?

  • Is there any energy assistance available?

  • What type of emergency repairs are available and how does someone qualify for assistance? (Emergency Repair)

  • What exterior & energy-efficient home repairs are available and how does someone qualify for assistance?

Environmental Health FAQs

  • File a complaint against a food establishment

  • Food Establishment Permit Information

Health FAQs

  • Child Immunization Info

  • STD/HIV Clinic Information

  • Tuberculosis (TB) Testing Information

Solid Waste FAQs

  • Proper Disposal of Large Items - (Citizen Convenience Stations)

  • Prohibited Items for Dumpster Disposal

  • Recycling Drop-Off Centers

Water FAQs

  • Backflow Testing Information

  • How do I become a backflow tester?

  • Water Testing

311 Icon Flurry_YouTube_Alt Instagram_App_Large_May2016_200 Twitterbird facebook